Auto Insurance in North and South Carolina
Are you shopping for auto or classic car insurance? While these two are similar, they both offer different coverage options. Classic cars are considered collector cars and are a considerable investment. Not all classic cars are used the same way. Either way, insurance is a must-have for classic cars and regular automobiles. We offer coverage for both types of vehicles here at Carolina Premier Insurance LLC in Mint Hill, NC.
Insurance Requirements for Auto & Classic Cars
North Carolina and South Carolina require all drivers to carry a certain amount of insurance for standard automobiles. You must purchase the following minimum coverage for your standard automobile:
- Bodily injury coverage for each person and for each accident
- Uninsured coverage for each person and for each accident
- Uninsured/underinsured property damage
- Property damage liability
Classic car insurance is also required in North Carolina and South Carolina and varies depending on how you use it.
Additional Coverage Options
Standard auto insurance policies include:
Classic car insurance policies include:
- Comprehensive - If your vehicle is damaged due to theft, vandalism, weather, or other related things, this will cover your repair or replacement expenses.
- Collision - If your vehicle is damaged due to an accident with another motorist, this will pay for your repair or replacement expenses.
- Uninsured/underinsured - This protects you against not insured drivers if you are involved in an accident with them, and the uninsured driver is at fault.
- Medical expenses - If you have been injured in an accident, this will cover the cost of your medical bills.
- Flexible use coverages
- Special claims and repair options
- Value coverage
- Liability and damage options
- Agreed upon evaluations of your car's value
To obtain a classic or auto insurance quote, don't hesitate to get in touch with Carolina Premier Insurance LLC today. We are located in Mint Hill, NC.